The Release Candidate 4 has been published and It contains the following changes:
- Fixed the problem that occurs when the Installer copies the files to the storage device.
- Fixed issue with bluetooth connectivity.
- Lshw as the hardware viewer.
- GParted as the partition manager.
- Added the french dictionary to the Installer. Thanks samprod67 for your translation. 🙂
The Release Candidate 3 has been published and It contains the following changes:
- English is now the default language on the LiveCD mode.
- The installer now allows to select the language to be used in the system once it is installed on a storage device.
- Added the english and spanish dictionaries to the installer.
- Added a network manager pre-configured to support wireless networks.
The Release Candidate 2 has been published and It contains the following changes:
- Fixed the automatic detection of the reserved spaces in the internal hard disk.
- Added a check for mounted storage devices.
A new distribution was born and it's called Red Ribbon GNU/Linux.
Red Ribbon GNU/Linux is a new PPC64 GNU/Linux distribution with support for Cell/BE, designed for Sony PS3.
All the software contained on this distribution is freely available with either GPL or Creative Commons:
- The operating system is based on Debian GNU/Linux.
- The kernel includes the Graf_chokolo's modules and Marcan patches, both licensed by GPL.
- The background image in the input window and the desktop has been designed by Sascha Wenninger and licensed by Creative Commons.
- The LiveCD and the installer has been developed by R04drunner and licensed by GPL.
All the necessary documentation is available at the project wiki.